Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jeremy and Ashley Fowler

I was honored and thrilled to shoot this wedding for friends of mine.

They are a wonderful couple who I know will have a great marriage! Ashley getting the warning from her Mother in law that she better take care of her baby boy.

I actually don't like feet, but the mother of the Bride (Kathy) asked me to take a shot of their feet and I think it actually turned out sweet!

The Best Kiss of thier lifetime!








Getting ready just can't happen with out good old "WhataBurger"






1 comment:

KeepingKari said...

I loved seeing the Whataburger cup. It so reminds me of home.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am blessed to not only be able to capture memories but also to meet some amazing people in the process. I started taking photographs as a hobby and it quickly became my passion. I love to turn your moments into memories. I am blessed to have a great husband that also loves what I do. I thank Jesus for giving me this opportunity and hope to glorify Him in all that I do.