Monday, December 28, 2009

Last Shoot of 2009

Where did this year go? I started this year with much anxiety about starting my own business. Now I am excited about what God has in store for me in 2010!
I had to post this picture as I was updating this great and "BIG" families shoot today....I saw this picture and completely fell in love...It might just be my favorite shot of all time! How sweet are they. I just hope I am as blessed as this couple when I am this age with such a great family!
BTW check out thier feet kicked up as they kiss.....I LOVE IT!
More of this family to come soon but I couldn't resist this one!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am blessed to not only be able to capture memories but also to meet some amazing people in the process. I started taking photographs as a hobby and it quickly became my passion. I love to turn your moments into memories. I am blessed to have a great husband that also loves what I do. I thank Jesus for giving me this opportunity and hope to glorify Him in all that I do.