Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm sure you have noticed my blog getting neglected...well it's for good reason! I am Pregnant! So thrilled to be but I have been so sick! Baby Cook is giving me a run for my money. I am due Sept 30th. So I will be Huge this summer but going strong! I'll keep you posted how things are going! ..... But in the mean time check out this shoot I just completed. I love to photograph this family! It's obvious why....they are not only gorgeous people but they are the sweetest people! Not to mention we shot at Fort Pickens which is a great location!













No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am blessed to not only be able to capture memories but also to meet some amazing people in the process. I started taking photographs as a hobby and it quickly became my passion. I love to turn your moments into memories. I am blessed to have a great husband that also loves what I do. I thank Jesus for giving me this opportunity and hope to glorify Him in all that I do.